News Details
Arsenal Forward Denies Claims Contract Negotiations Are Underway
Arsenal forward Theo Walcott has taken to Twitter to deny reports of talks between the club and the player being underway for a new contract. View image | gettyimages.com The Gunners ace's current deal expires in 2016 and Arsene Wenger previously told reporters that discussions were already underway, as the club look to sign the player down to a new deal. However, Walcott denied that was the case- and at the same time also denied reports of a bust-up between him and his French manager. He said: 'I don't normally comment on false stories about myself but reports about contract demands & bust-ups with the boss are complete nonsense… 'There have been no contract talks as yet and my...
Full Story »
Full Story »
-10y from FreshArsenal.com
Comments
You May Also Be Interested In...
Gossip: Man City line up £50m Sterling move and the...
Friday's news and transfer rumour roundup. Liverpool have identified...
-10y from CaughtOffside.com
Walcott contract ‘on hold' + situation round-up
The London Evening Standard are reporting (via their Arsenal beat...
-10y from News.ArseBlog.com
Comments
Hottest News
Few changes but lots of options for Chelsea away
Morning. It's another big one today as we travel... Read More »
-15m from Arseblog.com
'They will be the nearest challengers' - Tim Sherwood snubs...
Tim Sherwood believes Manchester City will be a... Read More »
-1h from SportsKeeda.com
Chelsea vs Arsenal Prediction and Betting Tips | 30th...
The Premier League features a high-profile match... Read More »
-12h from SportsKeeda.com













