News Details
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger: 'Marcus Rashford killed us last season'
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has suggested that he is concerned by the threat of Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford. The 19-year-old scored twice in the Red Devils' 3-2 triumph over Arsenal at Old Trafford last season. Arsenal were boosted by the knowledge that Zlatan Ibrahimovic will be suspended after picking up his fifth yellow card of the season in United's 3-1 win over Swansea City before the international break. However, Wenger has hinted that he is more worried about the possibility of Rashford ruining their afternoon. "The guy who killed us last year was Rashford," the Frenchman told reporters in Thursday's press conference. "I watched him against a Danish...
Full Story »
Full Story »
-9y from SportsMole.co.uk
Comments
You May Also Be Interested In...
Arsene Wenger reveals huge injury update ahead of Man...
GETTY Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says Alexis Sanchez is ready to go The...
-9y from DailyStar.co.uk
Mourinho facing Man United selection dilemma for...
Manchester United welcome in-form Arsenal to Old Trafford on Saturday...
-9y from Express.co.uk
Arsene Wenger urges France boss to rest Arsenal star...
France take on the Ivory Coast in an international friendly on Tuesday...
-9y from CaughtOffside.com
Comments
Hottest News
Chelsea vs Arsenal Prediction and Betting Tips | 30th...
The Premier League features a high-profile match... Read More »
-6h from SportsKeeda.com
“They are doing very well, but we haven't faced them yet'...
Chelsea star Moises Caicedo has boldly said that... Read More »
-11h from SportsKeeda.com
Arsenal and Man United told how much they need to pay for...
Arsenal and Manchester United will have to fork... Read More »
-13h from CaughtOffside.com













